9th IDA Symposium and Flow Cytometry workshop
Inspiring Africa through Immunology
Date: 7-12th October and 14-18th October
Venue: River Club, Mowbray Cape Town and CHIL HVTN
Abstract submission deadline: 30 June
- Participants will be accepted based on the scientific merit of their submitted abstracts.
- Due to limited space, a full scholarship (travel and accommodation) will be awarded to 15 applicants to attend both events – IDA Symposium and Flow Cytometry course.
- Partial scholarship (travel and accommodation) will be awarded to an additional 20 applicants to attend the IDA Symposium only.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 June
- Judging and Selection of scholarship awards: 31 July
- Notification of awards: 7 August
- IDA 9th Symposium: 7-12 October
- Flow Cytometry Course: 14-18 October
Download Flyer - 9th IDA Symposium and Flow Cytometry workshop.pdf